The International Symposium on Persistent Toxic Substances (ISPTS) is the premier event for scientists and experts to discuss the latest research progress and developments in the areas of persistent and emerging contaminants. Building on the great success of the previous ISPTS held since 2004, the 16th ISPTS will be held at Stevens Institute of Technology from October 25 - 29, 2019. Stevens is located on the west bank of the Hudson River just 15 minutes from New York City.
The 16th International Symposium on Persistent Toxic Substances will address the following scientific themes: 1) Sources, fate and transport of PTS; 2) Emerging contaminants of concern; 3) Toxicology and ecotoxicology of PTS; 4) Analytical and bioanalytical methods; 5) Risk assessment of PTS; 6) Mitigation and remediation of PTS, emerging and other contaminants; 7) Special session on PFAS.
Click here to Photo Album
We thank all participants and sponsors of ISPTS 2019, and congratulate following award winners.
- Tong Zhang (Nankai University, China), Young Scientist Award
- Mengyan Li (New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA), Young Scientist Award
- Jianying Zhang (Zhejiang University, China), Agilent Best Oral Presentation award
- Asa J. Lewis (Drexel University, USA), Agilent Best Poster Presentation award
- Nadira Najib (Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, USA), Wellington Best Oral presentation award
- Ruiming Zhang (Longyan University, China), Wellington Best poster presentation award
Special Issue on "Persistent Toxic Substances 2019" in Science of the Total Environment
- Manuscript submission: December 1, 2019 - February 29, 2020
- When submitting manuscripts, identify "special Issue on Persistent Toxic Substances 2019" in the submission letters and select VSI: ISPTS2019 in EES/Evise.
- Xiaoguang Meng (Stevens Institute of Technology, USA)
- Guibin Jiang (Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, CAS, China)
- Christos Christodoulatos (Stevens Institute of Technology, USA)