From Hanlon Financial Systems Lab Web Encyclopedia
How to find, install and activate Mathematica for Stevens. The latest version of Mathematica in our computer is 18.104.22.168.
Alternatively, we can use a student home-use license:
- Go to http://user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
- Fill out the form using a stevens.edu email and click "Create Wolfram ID."
- Check your email and click the link to validate your ID.
- Fill out this form to request an Activation Key.
- Click the "Product Summary Page" link to access your license.
- Click the "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform.
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter the Activation Key at prompt.