Dr. Joseph Morabito
- Ph.D. (1995), Information Management. Stevens Institute of Technology
- M.S. (1986), Computer Science. Polytechnic University
- M.S. (1974), Behavior. City College of New York/American Museum of Natural History
- B.E. (1970), Civil Engineering. City College of New York
- Organizational Architecture and Modeling
- Organization Theory and Design
- Knowledge Management
- Business Process Innovation & Management
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Division Vice President, UBS/PaineWebber
- Manager, Merrill Lynch
- Member of Technical Staff, Bell Communications Research (Bellcore)
- Manager, AT&T, NYNEX
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Award (first place), Society for Information Management, 1994
- Morabito, J.. (2004). "Information Architecture to Counter Terrorist Threats to the Port of New York and New Jersey", Securing The Port of New York And New Jersey: Network-Centric Operations Applied To The Campaign Against Terrorism, Stevens Institute of Technology. Monogram for the Smith-Richardson Foundation.
- Morabito, J.. (2003). "Online Analytical Processing", In The Internet Encyclopedia, Bidgoli, H., John Wiley, New York.
- Keith K. Morgan, Joseph Morabito, and Donald Merino. (Aug 6, 2004). "Creating Actionable Knowledge within the Organization to Achieve a Competitive Advantage", The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- K.K. Morgan, D.N. Merino, J. Morabito, Richard R. Reilly. (Mar 30, 2001). "Defining Coalescent Knowledge: A Revision of Knowledge", Proc. Creation Theory First International Conference, co-sponsored by Academy of Management , ISEOR, University Lumiere Lyon 2, and HEC School of Management, Lyons, France.
- Morabito, J.. (May 31, 2001). "Architectural Perspectives on Knowledge Management: Knowledge Flows and Strategies", Presentation, SATM Conference at Picatinny Arsenal.
- Morabito, J.. (Jun 1993). "A New Approach to Objected-Oriented Analysis and Design", In TOOLS USA 93 (Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems, Santa Barbara, 1993). Prentice-Hall, 1993. Subsequently accepted as a position paper on object-oriented enterprise modeling by ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC21, Working Group íV Conceptual Schema and Data Modeling Facilities. Yokohama, Japan.
- Morabito, J.. (Jul 2000). "Dimensions of Organizational Design: The Architectural Continuum and Knowledge Binding", Stevens Alliance for Technology Management (SATM): Innovation and Technology Management News, 4 (2).
- Morabito, J.. (May 2000). "An Introduction to Knowledge Binding", IEEE Proceedings of the Technology of Object Oriented Languages and Systems Tools 34, Invited paper.
- MGT 680 Organizational Behavior and Theory
- MGT 690 Designing Complex Organizations
- MGT 704-705 Information Management & Organizational Structure & Design I, II
- MGT 716 Seminars: Advanced Topics in Information, Technology and Telecommunications Management
- MIS 620 Analysis and Development of Information Systems
- MIS 630 Data and Knowledge Management
- MIS 710 Process Innovation and Management
- MIS 723 Research Seminar: Knowledge Management