Arthur Guarino, J.D.
- Juris Doctor - Business and Commercial Law, Rutgers University School Of Law, Newark, NJ
- Masters in Social Science - Major: International Relations, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- MBA - Finance, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- BA - Political Science, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- Political and economic development, growth, and future of the European Union.
- Impact of the Federal Reserve Bank on U.S economic growth and financial community in crisis situations.
Professional career involved in financial services industries in
various positions, such as sales, training and development, administration, product development, customer service, management and supervision.
2010 to present, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), New York
2008 to present, Assistant Professor, Rutgers University, NJ
1997 to June 1999, Consultant, USERTECH, NJ
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Jun 24, 2014). "Time of Despair, Time of Hope: New Jersey in the Great Depression", Garden State Legacy, (24), 1-15.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Apr 2014). "Economic and Financial Impact of Mass Transit in New Jersey", Inside Business, 17 (4), 7.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Nov 11, 2013). "Dodd-Frank: Is It Working?", Inside Business, 16 (11), 7.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Aug 2013). "Home Health Care ─ Growing and Growing Faster", Inside Business, 16 (8), 7.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Jul 2013). "An American Dilemma: The Financial Costs and Economic Impact of Obesity in the United States", Advances in Management, 6 (7), 3-7.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (2013). "Consumer Credit and Credit Cards", The Oxford Encyclopedia of American Business, Labor, and Economic History, 1 141-143.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Mar 3 , 2012). "The Dangers of Credit Card Debt to Teenagers and Young Adults", Rutgers Business School and TD Bank in Newark, New Jersey.
- Arthur S. Guarino. (Feb 17, 2011). "How Companies Can Manage Healthcare Costs", The CFO Alliance in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
- MGT 600 Financial and Managerial Accounting