- Ph.D., Accounting Information Systems, Rutgers University, 2019
- B.S., Accounting, Rutgers University, 2011
- External Audit
- Machine Learning & Data Analytics
- Information Quality
- Audit Decision Making
- Quest Diagnostics, Madison, NJ, Senior Financial Analyst, 2013-2015
- PwC, Florham Park, NJ, Experienced Assurance Associate, 2010-2013
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Dissertation Award - Strategic and Emerging Technologies Section (2020)
- Rutgers Dean’s Fund for Summer Research (2018)
- Rutgers Center for Governmental Accounting Education & Research Fund (2016)
- AICPA Fellowship for Minority Doctoral Students (2015 – 2019)
- Rutgers Teaching and Research Assistant Appointment, Ph.D. in Management (September 2015 – 2019)
- Carolyn M. Callahan Ph.D. Student Grant (2015)
- Wall Street Journal Student Award (2010)
- American Accounting Association
- The Ph.D. Project
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Andrea M. Rozario and Hussein Issa. (2020). "Risk-based data analytics in the government sector: A case study for a US county", Government Information Quarterly.
- Chanta Thomas and Andrea M. Rozario. (2019). "Reengineering the audit with blockchain and smart contracts", Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting.
- Kevin Moffitt, Andrea M. Rozario, and Miklos A. Vasarhelyi. (2018). "Robotic process automation for auditing", Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting.
- Andrea M. Rozario and Miklos A. Vasarhelyi. (2018). "Auditing with Smart Contracts.", The International Journal of Digital Accounting Research.
- BT 200 Financial Accounting