- PhD in Operations Research and Financial Engineering, Princeton University, NJ. June 2014.
- MA in Operations Research and Financial Engineering, Princeton University, NJ. June 2011.
- BS in Systems Science and Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, MO. May 2009.
- Financial contagion and systemic risk
- Risk measurement
- Game theory and fixed point analysis
- Set-valued analysis
- Assistant Professor, Financial Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology. August 2019 - Present.
- Assistant Professor, Electrical & Systems Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis. August 2014 - August 2019.
- FE 620 Pricing and Hedging
- FE 542 Time Series with Applications to Finance
- BIA 610 Applied Analytics