Dr. Rong Liu
Ph.D, Business Administration, Penn State University
B.E. Industrial Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Deep Learning
- Text Mining
- Business Process Management
See my publications and patents at Google Scholar profile
Research Staff Member, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, 2006 - 2017
- Program Committee, Workshop on Information System Technologies (WITS)
- Organizing Committee, Workshop on Methodologies for Robustness Injection into Business Processes, held in conjunction with the 17th IEEE International EDOC Conference (EDOC 2013)
- Program Committee, International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2014-2017)
- Predicting anomalies and incidents in a computer application, US Patent 9,582,344
- Task association analysis in application maintenance service delivery, US Patent 9,575,799
- Diagnosing incidents for information technology service management, US Patent 9,317,829
- Automatic extraction of user mobility behaviors and interaction preferences using spatio-temporal data,US Patent App. 15/088,227
- Retargeting system for decision making units, US Patent App. 14/979,984
- Predicting anomalies and incidents in a computer application, US Patent App. 14/745,969
- Process management using representation state transfer architecture, US Patent 8,984,046
- Monitoring enterprise performance, US Patent 8,949,104
- Creation of flexible workflows using artifacts, US Patent 8,661,444
- Accelerating collaboration in task assignment by using socially enhanced model, US Patent App. 14/045,411
- Continuous improvement of global service delivery augmented with social network analysis, US Patent App. 13/851,514
- Accommodating schedule variances in work allocation for shared service delivery, US Patent App.13/835,404
- Automatic generation of executable components from business process models, US Patent 8,340,999
- Process management using representation state transfer architecture, US Patent App. 13/425,713
- Uniformly Managing Resources and Business Operations, US Patent App. 13/224,079
- Deriving entity-centric solution models from industry reference process and data models, US Patent App. 12/834,389
- Liu, R., Wu, F. Y., and Kumaran, S.. (2010). "Transforming Activity-Centric Business Process Models into Information-Centric Models for SOA Solutions", Journal of Database Management, 4 (21), 14-34.
- Liu, R., Kumar, A.. (Oct 20, 2009). "Leveraging Information Sharing to Configure Supply Chains", Information Systems Frontier, 1-13.
- Liu, R., Kumar, A., and Wil van der Aalst. (2007). "A Formal Modeling Approach for Supply Chain Event Management", Decision Support Systems, (43), 761-778.
- Liu, R., Agarwal, S., Sindhgatta, R.R. and Lee, J.. (2015). "Service Delivery Resource Management Using a Socially Enhanced Resource Model", Maximizing Management Performance and Quality with Service Analytics, Y. Diao, & D. Rosu, 148-177.
- Li, Z., Zhao, Y., Liu, R., Pei, D.. (2018). "Robust and Rapid Clustering of KPIs for Large-Scale Anomaly Detection", IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS 2018).
- Liu, R., Agrawal, B., Vempaty, A., Sherchan, W., Tan, M., Sin, S.. (2018). "A Data-Driven Approach to Job Capability Profiling", International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2018).
- Agrawal, B., Liu, R., Kokku, R., Chee, YM, Jagmohan, A, Nitta, S., Tan, M., Sin, S.. (2017). "4C: Continuous Cognitive Career Companions", International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2017).
- Liu, R., Buccapatnam, S., Gifford, W.M. and Sheopuri, A.. (2016). "An Unsupervised Collaborative Approach to Identifying Home and Work Locations", 17th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2016).
- BIA 660 Web Analytics