- Doctorate of Business Administration, California Coast University
- Masters of Business Administration (Pharmaceutical Studies), Farleigh Dickenson University
- Bachelor of Science (Technical Services Engineering), Thomas A. Edison State College
- 2001-Present, Productivity Consultant, Millco Custom Fabricators, Inc.
- 1999-2001, Vice-President, Corporate Engineering, Coty US LLC, New York, NY
- 1987-1999, Director, Manufacturing Engineering, Cosmair, Inc., Division of L'Oreal, Clark, NJ
- 1979-1987, Senior Packaging Engineer, Manager of Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Support Manager or Sterile and Non-Sterile Packaging, E.R. Squibb & Sons, Inc., New Brunswick, NJ
- 1972-1979, Senior Packaging Mechanic, Hoechst Pharmaceutical, Somerville, NJ