Dr. Feng Mai
- Ph.D., Business Administration, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, 2015
- M.S., Statistics, Miami University, Ohio, 2010
- B.A., Mathematics, Wabash College, Indiana, 2008
- Social Media, Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning
Please find updated information on my personal webpage.
Co-founder & IT Director, Sinoway International Education Group Limited, 2009 -2012
Statistical Consulting Center Assistant, Miami University, 2010
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- OMEGA RHO, International Honor Society for Operations Research and Management Science
- Fei Qin, Feng Mai, Michael J. Fry, Amitabh S. Raturi. (2016). "Supply-Chain Performance Anomalies: Fairness Concerns under Private Cost Information", European Journal of Operational Research.
- Xin Wang, Neil Bendle, Feng Mai, and June Cotte. (Jun 2015). "The Journal of Consumer Research at Forty: A Historical Analysis", Journal of Consumer Research, 42 (1).
- James R. Evans and Feng Mai. (2014). "Insights from the Baldrige Award Item-Level Applicant Scoring Data", Quality Management Journal, 2 (21).
- Xin Wang, Roger HL Chiang and Feng Mai. (2014). "Market Dynamics and User-Generated Content About Tablet Computers", Marketing Science, 3 (33).
- Feng Mai, Qing Bai, Jay Shan, Xin (Shane) Wang, and Roger Chiang. "The Impacts of Social Media on Bitcoin Performance", 2015 International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2015).
- A. Raturi, B. Bichescu, and F. Mai. (2013). "Benchmarking the Implications of Plant Closing Announcements", International DSI and Asia Pacific DSI Bali Conference.
- BIA 658 Social Network Analysis