Dr. Feng Mai
- Ph.D., Business Administration, University of Cincinnati, 2015
- M.S., Statistics, Miami University, 2010
- B.A., Mathematics, Wabash College, 2008
- Social Media, FinTech, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning
Please find updated information and research papers on my website.
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- F Mai, M Fry, J Ohlmann. (2018). "Model-Based Capacitated Clustering with Posterior Regularization", European Journal of Operational Research, 271 (2).
- X Li, C Wu, F Mai. "The Effect of Online Reviews on Product Sales: A Joint Sentiment-Topic Analysis", Information & Management, (in press).
- F Mai, Z Shan, Q Bai, X Wang, RHL Chiang. (2018). "How does social media impact Bitcoin value? A test of the silent majority hypothesis", Journal of Management Information Systems, 35 (1).
- Y Liu, F Mai, C MacDonald. (2018). "A Big-Data Approach to Understanding the Thematic Landscape of the Field of Business Ethics, 1982-2016", Journal of Business Ethics, (in press).
- F Qin, F Mai, MJ Fry, AS Raturi. (2016). "Supply-Chain Performance Anomalies: Fairness Concerns under Private Cost Information", European Journal of Operational Research.
- X Wang, NT Bendle, F Mai, J Cotte. (2015). "The Journal of Consumer Research at Forty: A Historical Analysis", Journal of Consumer Research, 42 (1).
- JR Evans, F Mai. (2014). "Insights from the Baldrige Award Item-Level Applicant Scoring Data", Quality Management Journal, 2 (21).
- X Wang, F Mai, RHL Chiang. (2014). "Market Dynamics and User-Generated Content About Tablet Computers", Marketing Science, 3 (33).
- BIA 658 Social Network Analysis