Dr. Feng Mai
- Ph.D., Operations, Business Analytics and Information Systems, University of Cincinnati
- M.S., Statistics, Miami University
- B.A., Mathematics, Wabash College
- Social Media, FinTech, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning
Please find updated information and research papers on my website.
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS)
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- D Ko, F Mai, Z Shan, D Zhang. (2019). "Operational Efficiency and Patient-Centered Healthcare: A View from Online Physician Reviews", Journal of Operations Management, (accepted).
- X Li, C Wu, F Mai. (2019). "The Effect of Online Reviews on Product Sales: A Joint Sentiment-Topic Analysis", Information & Management, 56 (2), Download .
- F Mai, S Tian, C Lee, L Ma. (2019). "Deep Learning Models for Bankruptcy Prediction using Textual Disclosures", European Journal of Operational Research, 274 (2), Download .
- F Mai, Z Shan, Q Bai, X Wang, RHL Chiang. (2018). "How does social media impact Bitcoin value? A test of the silent majority hypothesis", Journal of Management Information Systems, 35 (1), Download .
- F Mai, M Fry, J Ohlmann. (2018). "Model-Based Capacitated Clustering with Posterior Regularization", European Journal of Operational Research, 271 (2), Download .
- Y Liu, F Mai, C MacDonald. (2018). "A Big-Data Approach to Understanding the Thematic Landscape of the Field of Business Ethics, 1982-2016", Journal of Business Ethics, (in press). Download .
- F Qin, F Mai, MJ Fry, AS Raturi. (2016). "Supply-Chain Performance Anomalies: Fairness Concerns under Private Cost Information", European Journal of Operational Research, Download .
- X Wang, NT Bendle, F Mai, J Cotte. (2015). "The Journal of Consumer Research at Forty: A Historical Analysis", Journal of Consumer Research, 42 (1), Download .
- JR Evans, F Mai. (2014). "Insights from the Baldrige Award Item-Level Applicant Scoring Data", Quality Management Journal, 2 (21), Download .
- X Wang, F Mai, RHL Chiang. (2014). "Market Dynamics and User-Generated Content About Tablet Computers", Marketing Science, 3 (33), Download .
- BIA 658 Social Network Analysis