Dr. Juan Cabrera
- Ph.D., The Graduate Center – City University of New York, Financial Economics and Econometrics
- B.S., Davis Business School, Jacksonville University, Economics and Finance
Behavioral Finance, Market Microstructure, Market Efficiency, Applied Time Series, Econometrics, Financial Sector Development and Emerging Markets
2002-2003: Senior Associate, Merrill Lynch, Jacksonville, FL
2000: Financial Assistant, Merrill Lynch, Jacksonville, FL –
- CFA Institute
- New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA)
- Financial Management Association
- American Finance Association
- Eastern Economics Association
- Cabrera J., Wang T., & Yiang T. (Dec 2011). "“Linear and Nonlinear Predictability of International Securitized Real Estate Returns: A Reality Check", Journal of Real Estate Research, 33 (4), 565-594.
- Cabrera J., Wang T., & Yiang T. (Jan 2010). "Nonlinearity, Data Snooping, and Stock Index ETF Return Predictability", European Journal of Operational Research, 200 (2), 498-507.
- Cabrera J., Wang T., & Yiang T. (Feb 2009). "Do Futures Lead Price Discovery in Electronic Foreign Exchange Markets?", 29 (2), 137- 156.
- Juan F. Cabrera, Viktoriya Staneva. (2011). "International Contagion during the recent U.S. Financial Crisis", Financial Crisis in the Global Bobble Economy, Series: Global Recession – Causes, Impacts and Remedies, Nova Publishers.
- MGT 615 Financial Decision Making