Professor Yuping Huang
University of Science and Technology of China, 2004
Michigan State University, 2009
My research interest is with developing advanced quantum technology and systems of strong practical relevance, with focus on mass-producible, highly-intergrated, turn-key, and room-temperature quantum devices.
The ongoing and near-term research topics in my lab, Laboratory for Quantum Enhanced Systems and Technology, include the following:
- Quantum-Enhanced Biomedical Imaging and Treatment
- Quantum Processing on Chip
- High-dimensional Quantum Communications
- Attojoule Photonics
- Quantum enhanced sensing and metrology
For more details, please visit www.questlab.us.
- "RAISE-EQuIP: A Chip-integrated Platform for Photon-Efficient Quantum Communications," NSF.
- "EFRI ACQUIRE: Development of Heterogenous Platform for Chip-Based Quantum Information Applications," NSF.
- "Collaborative Research: Parity-Time Symmetry and Anti-Symmetry in Quantum Optics," NSF
- Innovation Systems Based Photonic Research, defense contract
- "OP: Collaborative Research: Quantum Zeno Photonics on Chip," NSF (2015-2018).
- "Persistent Maritime Quantum Key Distribution," ONR (2015-2018).
- " MRI: Acquisition of cryogen‐free low‐temperature scanning‐probe spectroscopy system for nanophotonic and nanoelectronic device characterization," NSF
- PEP 201 Physics II for Engineering Students
- PEP 242 Modern Physics
- PEP 187 Seminar in Physical Science I
- PEP 579 Nonlinear Optics