|K.P. (Suba) Subbalakshmi |
Associate Professor, Department of ECE,
Co-founder and Chief Scientist, Dynamic Spectrum LLC
Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
Affiliated with the Center for the Advancement of Secure Systems and Information Assurance (CASSIA)
- Cognitive radio networks: security and design
- Social Media Analysis, Security and Forensics
- Steganography, steganalysis and media forensics
- Wireless security
Selected Recent Speaking Engagements/Mini Courses:
- Mini-Course, Dynamic Spectrum Access Wireless Networking: Security, Systems and Standards, WiFiUS Summer School,Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, August 14--16, 2013.
- Invited Talk, Impact of Attacks on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks, April 2013.
- Invited Talk, Internet Lurkers: Large Scale Measurements and Modeling, University of California Los Angeles, December 4, 2012.
- Panelist, Current Research Trends at IEEE Workshop on Dynamic Spectrum Access: Collaborations between the Technical, Regulatory and Business Communities, September 2011, Washington DC.
- Keynote Address, Securing Dynamic Spectrum Access (DSA) Networks, SMi International Software Defined Radio, June 2011, London, UK.
- Tutorial on Security Issues in Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks, IEEE International Conference on Communications, May 27, 2010