|October 15, 2009 |
First Annual SERC Research Review - October 15-16, 2009
The Systems Engineering Research Center will host its First Annual SERC Research Review (ASRR), October 15-16, 2009, at Penn State University, Great Valley Campus, in Malvern, PA.
Presentations given by Government leaders and Collaborator Lead Researchers can be found here.
The objectives of this initial ASRR will be to:
- Enable collaborators to highlight and learn from each others’ strengths in core competencies
- Build a greater sense of community between the collaborators and between collaborators and government
- Stimulate new ideas for research projects
- Serve as a prototype for more outreach-oriented future ASRRs; and
- Establish a baseline understanding of the overall SERC and its Collaborators’ state of the art in systems engineering (SE) research
Hosted by Pennsylvania State University, this two-day event will feature keynote government speakers as well as research presentations from each collaborator institution.
This event is open to SERC Collaborators and Government Sponsors only. (A maximum of 3 representatives from each of the SERC Collaborator schools will be allowed.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Operations, SERC
The Innovation University TM