What to expect if you are interested in applying to The Lore-El Center for the Fall 2012-Spring 2013 academic year…
-Applications for the Lore-El Center will be available beginning on January 23rd 2012 on the Office of Residence Life’s Housing website at www.stevens.edu/housing/
- The Lore-El Open House hosted by current residents will take place on February 1st 2012.
-The application deadline is February 10th 2012.
- Following a successful application submission is an interview.
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lore-El expectations are as follows:
• Participate in Lore-El personal and professional workshops throughout the year
• Plan and participate in outreach events for the campus and community, with emphasis on the
• Participate actively in Women’s Programming
• Contribute to creating a cooperative and positive atmosphere in the house
• Attend all Lore-El house meetings
• Participate in student organizations and activities
• Participate in campus and house events as planned by the RA.
• Maintain the dry status of the hall
• Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Current freshman, sophomore, or junior status