Windows XP and 2000 Map a Network Drive
Revision as of 15:03, 4 June 2007 by Treed
- Right click My Computer and select Map Network Drive.
- Enter "\\storage01\sharename" in the folder box, where sharename is the drive you want to map to on Storage01
- Click on connect using a different username.
- Fill in the Username: box with "campus\username", (where username is your Campus Domain Username) and the "Password:" box with your Campus Domain password.
- Click on OK and then click on Finish to complete mapping the network drive.