Web VPN OSX
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 67:||Line 67:|
* You will now be prompted for a username and password. Enter your
* You will now be prompted for a username and password. Enter your credentials and click '''OK'''
Latest revision as of 15:27, 31 July 2014
VPN Web Configuration Instructions for Mac OS X
The web VPN is a easy way to connect to the Stevens VPN. Your VPN connection will be automatically configured after you download and install Cisco's AnyConnect client.
Step 1: Go to vpn.stevens.edu
- Log in with your Stevens credentials.
Step 2: Download the VPN client
- The Java applet will fail to run correctly. You will be prompted to manually download the client.
- Click the link Mac OS X 10.6+ (Intel) to download the VPN client.
- The download will now begin.
- When the download is finished, run the installer by double clicking it.
Step 3: Install the VPN
- The installer will open a folder containing another file.
- Run the file vpn.pkg by double clicking on it.
- The installer will run.
- Click Continue
- Click Continue
- You will be prompted to accept the license agreement. Click Agree
- Click Install
- If prompted, enter your computer's username and password and click Install Software
- Wait for the VPN to be installed
- Click Close
Step 4: Run the VPN client
- The VPN is now installed in your Applications folder. Run it by going to Applications > Cisco > Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- The VPN client will open. Enter vpn.stevens.edu and click Connect
- You will now be prompted for a username and password. Enter your Stevens credentials and click OK
- You will now be connected to the VPN. To connect to the Stevens VPN in the future, repeat step 4.