Revision as of 16:25, 31 July 2014 by Mforbes
VPN Web Configuration Instructions for Chrome on Windows
The web VPN is an easy way to connect to the Stevens VPN. Your VPN connection will be automatically configured and connected through a Java applet.
Step 1: Go to vpn.stevens.edu
- Log in with your Stevens credentials.
Step 2: Allow Java to run
- A drop box will appear near the top of Chrome
- Choose to Always run on this site
- Another prompt will appear. Click Run
Step 3: Wait the VPN to install
- Wait while the VPN is installed
- The VPN will now be connected