Revision as of 15:38, 30 July 2013 by Rsokolov
VPN Web Configuration Instructions for Chrome on Windows
The web VPN is a easy way to connect to the Stevens VPN. Your VPN connection will be automatically configured and connected through a Java applet.
Step 1: Go to vpn.stevens.edu
- Log in with your myStevens credentials.
Step 2: Allow Java to run
- A drop box will appear near the top of Chrome
- Choose to Always run on this site
- Another prompt will appear. Click Run
Step 3: Wait the VPN to install
- Wait while the VPN is installed
- The VPN will now be connected