VPN on Mac OS X (Tiger) - Tunnel All Traffic
Campus Domain Account Required
A Campus Domain Account is required to access some services on this page. To change or reset your password, use the Stevens Password Service.
Graduate students do not have campus domain accounts created automatically and MUST REQUEST ONE.
Who can use this?
You must have a Windows Campus domain login to use the VPN server.
Campus Domain Accounts for Graduate Students
Graduate students do not have Campus Domain Accounts created automatically and MUST REQUEST ONE.
Only graduate students who are currently enrolled in a course are eligible for a campus domain account.
Configuration Instructions for Tunneling All Traffic in Tiger
Step 1: Open Internet Connect
- On the top left corner of the screen File and then click on New VPN Connection...
- Select L2TP over IPSec and click Continue
Step 2: Setup the Connection
- Open up Network Preferences and Click on the VPN(L2TP) tab
- Next to Configuration click the arrow and select: Edit Configurations...
Step 2: Create the Connection
- On the bottom-left of the screen, click on the + to add a new connection
- Fill out the following information
- Description: Stevens VPN Split Tunnel
- Server Address: vpn.stevens.edu
- Account Name: Your Campus Domain Account Name
- User Authentication: Password: Your Campus Domain Password
- machine Authentication: Shared Secret: SITvpn
- Click Ok and then Connect