VPN on Mac OS X (Tiger) - Tunnel All Traffic
Who can use this?
You must have a Windows Campus domain login to use the VPN server.
All Staff, faculty and undergraduates students have a Windows Campus domain accountautomatically created. At this time, graduate students must request an account be created. Please refer to the Campus Domain Account page for instruction on how to automatically request an account.
Step 1: Open Network Connections
- Open up Network Preferences and Click on the VPN(L2TP) tab
- Next to Configuration click the arrow and select: Edit Configurations...
Step 2: Create the Connection
- On the bottom-left of the screen, click on the + to add a new connection
- Fill out the following information
- Description: Stevens VPN Split Tunnel
- Server Address: vpn.stevens.edu
- Account Name: Your Campus Domain Account Name
- User Authentication: Password: Your Campus Domain Password
- machine Authentication: Shared Secret: SITvpn
- Click Ok and then Connect