VPN on Mac OS X (Tiger) - Tunnel All Traffic
Revision as of 16:55, 26 February 2014 by Rbenson
Who can use this?
All students, staff and faculty with a Stevens computer account.
Configuration Instructions for Tunneling All Traffic in Tiger
Step 1: Open Internet Connect
- On the top left corner of the screen File and then click on New VPN Connection...
- Select L2TP over IPSec and click Continue
Step 2: Setup the Connection
- Open up Network Preferences and Click on the VPN(L2TP) tab
- Next to Configuration click the arrow and select: Edit Configurations...
Step 2: Create the Connection
- On the bottom-left of the screen, click on the + to add a new connection
- Fill out the following information
- Description: Stevens VPN Split Tunnel
- Server Address: vpn.stevens.edu
- Account Name: Your Stevens username
- User Authentication: Password: Your Stevens password
- machine Authentication: Shared Secret: SITvpn
- Click Ok and then Connect