VPN on Mac OS X (Leopard) with Split Tunneling
Who can use this?
You must have a Windows Campus domain login to use the VPN server.
All Staff, faculty and undergraduates students have a Windows Campus domain accountautomatically created. Graduate students must request an account be created. Please refer to the Campus Domain Account page for instruction on how to automatically request an account.
Step 1: Open Network Preferences
Step 2: Select to Add a New Connection
- Click on the + sign on the bottom left of the window
- When the window pops up, select:
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: L2TP over IPSec
- Service Name: Stevens VPN Split Tunnel
- Click Create
Step 3: Configure the Connection
- Enter in the following information:
- Configuration: Default
- Server Address: vpn.stevens.edu
- Account Name: Your Campus Domain Account Name
- Click on Authentication Settings...
- In the box that comes up, enter:
- Password: Your Campus Domain Password
- Shared Secret: SITvpn
- Click on Ok and then Apply and then click Connect