VPN on Mac OS X (Leopard) - Tunnel All Traffic
Who can use this?
You must have a Windows Campus domain login to use the VPN server.
All Staff, faculty and undergraduates students have a Windows Campus domain accountautomatically created. At this time, graduate students must request an account be created. Please refer to the Campus Domain Account page for instruction on how to automatically request an account.
Step 1: Open Network Preferences
Step 2: Select to Add a New Connection
- Click on the + sign on the bottom left of the window
- When the window pops up, select:
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: L2TP over IPSec
- Service Name: Stevens VPN Tunnel All Traffic
- Click Create
Step 3: Configure the Connection
- Enter in the following information:
- Configuration: Default
- Server Address: vpn.stevens.edu
- Account Name: Your Campus Domain Account Name
- Click on Authentication Settings...
- In the box that comes up, enter:
- Password: Your Campus Domain Password
- Shared Secret: SITvpn
- Click on Ok and then Advanced on the Configure VPN screen
- On the Options check the box next to Send all traffic over VPN connection
- Click Ok and then Connect