Storage01 is the campus file server, providing a central location for Stevens users to store their files. This machine contains all user websites and web group files.
- 250Mb of storage space allotted to each undergraduate student.
- Accessible on campus by Mapping A Network Drive, or off-campus through VPN. The storage drives can also be accessed off campus by FTP (personal storage drive only), but the VPN connection must first be established.
- Contains licensed software available to members of the Stevens Community (only reachable using a VPN connection)
- Host a personal website*
- Backup files*
Note: Learn more about Web Space On Storage01.
Undergraduate Students, Faculty, Staff
- ms - Microsoft Applications
- personal - Your personal web space and files.
- groups and clubs
- Department Drives
If you would like to request personal web space, read the Campus Domain Account article.
How to Use
You can refer to storage01 as the following names (for instance when mapping a network drive):
- network name: storage01
- fully qualified domain name: storage01.stevens.edu
- ip address: 188.8.131.52