Storage01 is the campus file server. This machine contains all the user websites and web group files, providing a central location for Stevens users to store their files.
- All undergraduate students are given 250 MB of storage space
- Accessible from on campus by Mapping A Network Drive and off-campus by FTP or VPN
- Contains licensed software available to members of the Stevens Community
- Create a website*
- Backup files*
Note: Learn more about Web Space On Storage01.
Undergraduate Students, Faculty, Staff
If you would like to request personal web space:
- Log on to web for students.
- Find the Student Records Tab
- Click the link labelled: Graduate Student Network Disk Storage Request.
How to Use
You can refer to storage01 as the following names (for instance when mapping a network drive):
- network name: storage01
- fully qualified domain name: storage01.stevens.edu
- ip address: 22.214.171.124