Solidworks 2010 Update
Solidworks 2010 is easy to update using the Solidworks Installation Manager. Please follow the below steps to update Solidworks 2010 to the most up-to-date version.
1. Press Start, then All Programs, and double-click the Check for Updates application in the Solidworks Installation Manager folder.
2. Ensure that the latest Service Pack (SP) is selected for your respective operating system. Press Next.
3. Select Individual as the type of installation, then press Next.
4. Click Download and Install.
5. When prompted, enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the license server.
6. Allow time for the installation to complete, then click Finish.