Solidworks 2010 Install
Acquiring SolidWorks 2010
The media required to install SolidWorks 2010 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
1. Once you've connected to \\storage01\public, find the Solidworks 2010 folder. Enter the 32bit or 64bit folder depending on your system type.
- To find out your system type, press Start, right-click on Computer and click Properties.
2. To launch the installer, double-click setup.exe
3. Ensure the selected installation type is Individual, then press Next.
4. Enter the serial number from Stevens-Readme.txt located in the Solidworks 2010 root directory, then press Next.
5. Select No, continue installing SP2.1 from this DVD then press Next.
6. If you'd like to change which products are to be installed, press Change under the Products section. Otherwise, press Install Now.
7. When prompted for the license server information, use the following address: email@example.com
8. Allow time for the installation to complete. Once it is finished, select Yes, I want to participate and click the Finish button.