Restoring Files in Network Drives
Network shared drives create restore points every 4 hours. If you lose any files that you are storing on the network, you can roll back to a previous restore point.
Restore Previous Versions using Windows 7
1. Go to the Start menu.
2. Open My Computer from the start menu.
3. Right click on the mapped network drive where your files are located.
4. From the dropdown menu select Restore previous versions.
5. Select the backup created at the time you wish to revert to and click Restore. (***WARNING*** This will erase all changes made to your Storage01 files since that time)
6. Click the Restore button.
7. Click OK.
Your files have now been reverted to their state at the selected time period.