Microsoft Project 2013
Acquiring Microsoft Project 2013
The media required to install Microsoft Project 2013 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
Installing Microsoft Project 2013
1. Once you've connected to \\storage01\ms, browse to the Project 2013 folder.
2. Choose either the 32 bit or 64 bit version folder depending on whether you have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows. Please note that the 32 bit version will work in any version of Windows.
3. Double click setup in the folder.
4. Check I accept the terms of this agreement then press Continue.
5. Press Install Now, unless you wish to customize which components are installed in which case you can press Customize.
6. When the install is finished press Close then proceed to the activation directions in the next section.
Activating Project 2013
1. Go to Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Office 2013. Then open Project 2013.
2. Click the File tab.
3. Select Account which is the second option from the bottom.
4. In the section Activation Required select the option Change Product Key.
5. The product key can be found on \\storage01\ms in the Project 2013 folder in the txt file License.txt
6. Enter the product key then click Continue.
Project 2013 should now be activated.