Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
Acquiring Office 2011 for Mac
The media required to install Office 2011 for Mac can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
- Before installing, we recommend that a wired connection be used.
- We also recommend to copy the entire Office 2011 for Mac folder to your local hard drive.
1. Open \\storage01\ms (see mapping a network drive). Enter the \Office 2011 for Mac\, copy the file Office Installer to your computer, then double-click the Office Installer file to begin the installation process.
2. Press Continue to proceed.
3. Press Continue to proceed.
4. Press Agree to proceed.
5. Leave the install location as the default unless you need to install to a specific location on your computer. Press Install to proceed.
6. You may be prompted for your Mac computer's logon/system password in order to continue the install. Please enter your local logon password for your computer and then press Install Software.
7. The installation is now complete. Press the Close button.