Matlab 2011a Windows
Acquiring Matlab 2011A
The media required to install Matlab 2011A can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
- Before installing, we recommend that a wired connection be used.
1. Enter the Matlab 2011A folder, and then click on the Windows folder.
2. Double-click setup.exe to begin the installation process.
3. Ensure that Install using the Internet is selected and press Next.
4. Agree to the Terms of the License Agreement by selecting Yes and press Next.
5a. If you have a MathWorks account, log in and press Next.
- Your email address should be your full email@example.com address.
- If you do not remember your credentials, follow the Forgot your password? link.
5b. If you do not have an account, select I need to create an Account and press Next.
- When creating your account, use your full Stevens email address. The activation key can be found in the root directory for Matlab 2011A.
- Once you've completed this step, please skip to step 7.
6. Select Enter an Activation Key for a license not listed and enter the activation key.
- The activation key can be found in the root directory for Matlab 2011A.
7. Select the License and click Next
8. If a window pops up to Download new products click No.
9. Ensure that Typical is selected, then press Next.
10. Press the Next button to Continue.
11. Click the Install button to install Matlab2011A.