Matlab 2008a on Windows
Revision as of 14:48, 22 August 2010 by Plupinsk
This article is Deprecated and may no longer apply to currently supported systems.
If you are experiencing issues related to software/resources mentioned on this page please search for a more current article.
Acquiring Matlab 2008a
The media required to install Matlab 2008a can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
Step 1- Installer Welcome
- Select Install automatically using the internet and press next.
Step 2- License Agreement
- Accept the license agreement and press next.
Step 3- MathWorks Account
- Select I need to create a Math Works Account and press next.
Step 4- Account Creation
- To create a MathWorks account:
- Enter in your email address and name.
- The activation Key is located in the file containing MatLab on the storage01 public server.
Step 5- Installation Type
- Select a typical install and click next.
Step 6- Folder Selection
- Allow the default installation folder and click next.
- You will be asked if you would like to create this folder, click yes.
Step 7- Confirmation
- Confirm your installation settings and click install.
Step 8- File Selection
- You may get a file extension warning, click yes.
Step 9- Installation Complete
- After the instillation is complete select activate MatLab and click next.
Step 10- Activation Welcome
- Click next.
Step 11- User Name
- Click next.
Step 12- Confirmation
- Click activate.
Step 13- Activation Complete
- Click finish.