Matlab 2006b On Unix
Revision as of 14:50, 22 August 2010 by Plupinsk
This article is Deprecated and may no longer apply to currently supported systems.
If you are experiencing issues related to software/resources mentioned on this page please search for a more current article.
- Mount storage01 on your machine.
- Copy the Matlab Files from the network share onto your local machine into a temporary directory.
- Gain root priviledges.
- Create the installation directory (mkdir /usr/local/matlab).
- Change to installation directory (cd /usr/local/matlab).
- Run the install script (/tmp/CD1/install)
- When prompted for a license file, clear the entry box and paste the License key from below into the box.
A working license file now resides in //storage01/public/Matlab 2006b