Mac OS X Map a Network Drive
Revision as of 09:14, 7 June 2007 by Treed
- Select Finder
- Open the Go menu and select Connect to Server
- Type smb://storage01/share into the Server Address field, where share is the drive on storage01 that you are trying to connect to.
- Clicking the + button will add the share to your favorite servers list for easy access in the future.
- Click Connect to connect to storage01. The connection will then prompt you for your credentials.
Step 3 =
- Type CAMPUS into the Workgroup or Domain field.
- Type your Pipeline Username into the Name field.
- Type your Campus Domain Password into the Password field.
- After clicking OK you can access the mapped drive from your desktop, as seen below.