Import Microsoft Office Calendar to Google Calendar
Revision as of 07:47, 13 April 2009 by Treed
You can import an exported version of your Outlook Calendar into Google Calendar. Please see our Go.stevens.edu page for more instructions and information about Google Calendar.
Export Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook
- Click File menu
- Click Import and Export
- Click Export to a file
- Click Comma Separated Values (DOS)
- You may be required to install the possible translator here. Just follow the directions on the screen.
- Select folder to export from: Calendar
- Browse, name, and save the file some place easy to find it. (Desktop)
- Click Next
- On the follow actions will be performed screen click the Finish button.
- Allow the export to perform
Import into Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar
- Click the small ‘Add’ link in the bottom right corner of the “Other calendars” box that’s on the left side of your calendar page.
- Click the Import Calendar link under Calendar settings
- Click the Browse button and select your exported file
- Choose your calendar
- Click Import.