Import Google Calendar to Outlook 2007
Revision as of 13:51, 23 June 2010 by Bvandegr
To import a Google Calendar to Outlook 2007, just follow these steps:
- Log on to your Google Calendar account.
- In the left column, under Calendars, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to import into Outlook.
- Select Calendar settings.
- Under Private Address, click ICAL.
- In the Calendar Address dialog box, click the Internet Web address of the calendar that appears.
- When prompted, click OK to import the calendar into Outlook.
- The calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars.
- NOTE: The imported calendar is static . It does NOT UPDATE, regardless of the changes made to it in Google Calendar. To update the calendar in Outlook with the changes made to it in Google Calendar, you must repeat this procedure.