Google at Stevens
Google Apps for Education is available to all Stevens students, faculty, and staff. All Google Apps are available to students. All Google Apps except Gmail are available to faculty and staff. The easiest way to access your Stevens Google account is by clicking the link email@example.com on myStevens.
See the information below about how students can enable Gmail, set a Google Apps direct password, and migrate “go” calendar data to your Stevens Google account.
- Access Google at Stevens
- Enable Stevens Google Gmail (Students Only)
- Set Google Apps Direct Password
- Google at Stevens on Outlook 2010 for Windows
- Google at Stevens on Mac Mail
- Google at Stevens on Outlook for Mac 2011
Importing Data to Google at Stevens
Works in Progress
- Android Mail
- Google at Stevens Wiki Template