Changing your password
Revision as of 11:10, 23 May 2012 by Ffilogam
Your Stevens Account and Password
- The easiest way to change or reset your password is to use the Stevens Password Service
- Your Stevens password can also be changed through myStevens. Once logged in you will see a link to the Password Service under My Info.
- A valid password:
Must be at least 7 characters long. Must begin with a letter. Cannot contain any elements of your name or username. Cannot be any of your previous 10 passwords.
- In addition, 2 of the 3 following rules must be met :
Must contain alpha and numeric characters (letters and numbers). Must contain mixed case characters (upper and lower case). Must contain special characters.
- Changing this password affects logging into MyStevens,checking mail through 3rd party mail clients ( Outlook, Thunderbird, ect.),and logging into VPN, Mapping A Network Drive, and Wireless devices.
- If you mistyped it enough times to lock yourself out, please contact the Helpdesk at x5500.