(→Standard Single Projector Display)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 15:47, 22 May 2012
The following rooms in the Babbio Center have been fitted with additional hardware in order to allow for multi-projector display:
- BC 110
- BC 210
- BC 310
The projection system in the Babbio X10 classrooms has been relabeled to be less confusing. As such, each connection and projector has been labeled with A or B.
Standard Single Projector Display
The rooms are capable of displaying two separate images through the use of two separate laptops.
In the case where you'd like to use a single projector, please follow the steps below:
- Turn on Projector A or B
- Plug the VGA cable for the respective projector you've turned on
- On the Pixie Projector controller, select COMP for the projector you turned on
- Your image should now be displayed
Dual Projector Display
In order to display a single image (from a single computer) to both projectors, please take the following steps:
- Turn both projectors on
- Plug in computer to cable for Projector A
- Set the Pixie control for Projector A to COMP
- Set the Pixie control for Projector B to COMP
NOTE: The Projector B COMP is programmed to Search for inputs, and as such must be set after Projector A is displaying an image.