Revision as of 16:41, 25 October 2012 by Tbeute
The Babbio Center – Room 541B
Approximate Capacity: 30
- One LCD projector
- Lectern w/ Touch Screen Control System
- Audio & Video Conferencing Capabilities
- IP based video conferencing
- Ability to connect to more then one video conferencing site
- Audience camera w/ pan/tilt/zoom features
- Local Voice Reinforcement
- Wireless hand-held microphone available upon request
- VGA input
- Wireless Network Connection
- How to start AV system in multipurpose classrooms
- How to shutdown AV system in multipurpose classrooms
Audio and Microphones:
- Adjusting Volumes
- The Audio/Video switcher in Babbio 541B can only broadcast one audio source at a time. When a new video source is selected, the system will switch audio to the audio inputs associated with those video inputs.
Main Podium Inputs:
To use this projector, simply select the input you choose to use on the Crestron Touch Screen Control System and then tap 'Projector'.
- Generic how-to video: Connecting Laptop at Podium, Babbio 541B
- The Main podium input consists of a VGA monitor cable and an 1/8 inch stereo audio headphone jack.