Revision as of 22:21, 18 October 2012 by Jvoitko
The Babbio Center – Room 104
Approximate Capacity: 46
- Two Rear Projection screens with LCD projectors
- Lectern w/ Touch Screen Control System
- Audio & Video Conferencing Capabilities
- IP based video conferencing
- Ability to connect to more then one video conferencing site
- Presenter & Audience cameras w/ pan/tilt/zoom features
- Local Voice Reinforcement
- Wireless hand-held or lapel microphones available upon request
- VCR, DVD
- VGA and RGB inputs
- Wireless Network Connection
- How to start AV system in multipurpose classrooms
- How to shutdown AV system in multipurpose classrooms
Audio and Microphones:
- Adjusting Volumes
- The Audio/Video switcher in Babbio 104 can only broadcast one audio source at a time. This means devices plugged into the podium inputs, side inputs, or front wall inputs. When a new video source is plugged in, the system will switch audio to the audio inputs associated with those video inputs.
- The Side Podium inputs DO NOT have audio inputs. These inputs are video only.
Main Podium Inputs:
- Connecting Laptop at Podium, Babbio 104
- The Main podium inputs consist of a VGA monitor cable and an 1/8 inch stereo audio headphone jack.
Side Podium Inputs:
- Connecting 2nd laptop to Podium Side input, Babbio 104
- The side podium inputs consist of a RGB input, an extra BNC video input, and an ethernet input.
- There are no inputs for audio on the side of the podium.
Front Wall Inputs:
- Connecting laptop to front wall connection (user provided cable)
- The front wall inputs consist of:
- VGA monitor in
- 1/8 inch stereo headphone jack
- VGA monitor out
- composite video in
- RGB in
- Composite video in (no composite sound)
- Microphone XLR in
- The control for the lights on the switch in Babbio 104 is as follows: