Due to a recent change in the wireless network at Stevens, new certificates need to be installed for your computer to properly access the network. This should happen automatically in most cases. If there is a problem, install the following certificates. (The procedure is the same for each certificate)
- Step 1 Download the following 4 certificates.
Once downloaded, double click each certificate to start the installation.
- Step 1: Click Install Certificate.
- Step 2: click on Next to continue.
- Step 3: Leave the default installation location and click Next.
- Step 4: Click Finish.
- Step 5: Do the same for each of the remaining 3 Certificates.
- Once you finish, connect to the wireless network as you normally would. If there are any problems, please contact the Helpdesk at (201) 216-5500