Solidworks 2013 Install
Acquiring SolidWorks 2013
The media required to install SolidWorks 2013 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
2. Enter the 32bit or 64bit folder depending on your system type.
- To find out your system type, press Start, right-click on Computer and click Properties.
3. To launch the installer, double-click setup.exe
4. Ensure the selected installation type is Individual, then press Next.
5. Find the serial number in Stevens-Readme.txt located in the Solidworks 2013 root directory.
6. Enter the serial number from Stevens-Readme.txt then press Next.
7. Select No, continue installing 2013 SP2.0 from this DVD then press Next.
8. Press Install Now
9. When prompted for the license server information, use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Allow time for the installation to complete. Once it is finished, select Yes, I want to join and click the Finish button.
11. Your computer may need to restart to complete the install.
Solidworks 2013 should now be installed.