Microsoft Office 2013
Acquiring Microsoft Office 2013
The media required to install Microsoft Office 2013 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
Microsoft Office 2013 Suite Products
The below Microsoft 2013 Products are available on \\storage01\ms. They are not included in the Microsoft Office 2013 package and must be installed separately.
Installing Microsoft Office 2013
1. Once you've connected to \\storage01\ms, browse to the office2013 folder.
2. Choose either the 32 bit or 64 bit version folder depending on whether you have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows. Please note that the 32 bit version will work in any version of Windows.
3. Click Run.
4. Press Install Now, unless you wish to customize which components are installed in which case you can press Customize.
5. You should see the Installation Progress Window.
6. When the install is finished press Close then proceed to the activation directions in the next section.
Activating Office 2013
1. Go to Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Office 2013. Then open one of the recently installed Office programs (Word, Excel, Access etc).
2. Select Open Other Documents.
3. Select Account which is the second option from the bottom.
4. In the section Activation Required select the option Change Product Key.
5. The product key can be found on \\storage01\ms in the office2013 folder in the txt file License.txt
6. Enter the product key then click Continue.
Office 2013 should now be activated.