Mathematica 9 Windows
Acquiring Mathematica 9
The media required to install Mathematica 9 can be found on storage01. Please download the required files to a local computer by mapping a network drive before starting installation.
- Before installing, we recommend that a wired connection be used.
- We also recommend to copy the entire Mathematica 9.01\Windows folder to your local hard drive.
2. Press Next.
3. Select an installation directory (the default is recommended), then press Next.
4. Select the desired components (the default are recommended), then press Next.
5. Specify the desired start menu folder (the default is recommended), then press Next.
6. Press Install.
7. Uncheck Try out the new Mathematica Browser Plugin then press Finish to finish the installation.
8. Go to Start -> Programs -> Wolfram Mathematica and open the program.
9. You will need the license information found in the License.txt file found in the root Mathematica 9.01 folder.
10. Fill in the Name, Organization and Password fields exactly as they appear in the License.txt file.
11. Check Accept the terms of this agreement then press Ok.
Mathematica 9.01 is now installed and activated.