Mac OS X 802.1x Wireless
1. Turn Wi-Fi On from the airport menu (the airport menu can be seen in the screenshot below).
2. From the airport menu select "Open Network Preferences".
3. Open the Network Name menu. Select Stevens Student if you are a student. If you are faculty or staff select Stevens.
5. You may receive an alert about the network's certificate. Please press Continue.
6. You may be prompted for your Mac computer's logon/system password in order to save the certificate. Please enter your local logon password for your computer and then press Update Settings.