Mac Mail Exchange Calendar
Note: This article is intended for faculty and staff who have been migrated over to the Microsoft Exchange Server. All other Stevens Users should reference the documentation on IMAP and POP3.
- Navigate to your google calendar using a web browser.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right section of the calendar and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
This will open the General Settings Window.
- In the upper left section of the window, click on the Calendars tab.
- Then click on the calendar you wish to export towards the middle left of the window.
Step 3: Copy Private iCal URL
- Click on the green ICAL link to the right of the Private Address: heading. This will open a pop-up with the private link address.
- When the address pops up, highlight the address, right click on it and copy it.
Step 4: Import the Google Calendar into iCal
- Open iCal by clicking on the application on your dock or doubleclicking on the icon in your applications folder.
- Once iCal has opened, click on the Calendar drop down menu near the top left of the screen and select the Preferences... option. This will open the General Preferences window.
- In the General Preferences window, click on the Accounts tab near the top left of the window.
- Click on the + button near the bottom left of the Accounts window to add a new account.
- In the window that pops up fill in the following information in the outlined fields.
- Account Type: Google or Gmail
- Email: yourStevensusername@stevens.edu
- Password: your Stevens Google Apps password.
When finished click on the Create button near the bottom right of the pop up. This will prompt iCal to import your Google Calendar.
Your Google Calendar will now be imported into iCal.