MFP Printing Options
|Uniprint Printing Prices|
|Black and White||Color|
|Single Sided||$0.04 per page||$0.40 per page|
|Duplex||$0.03 per side||$0.39 per side|
Retrieving Your Document From the Print Queue
1. Hit the Print Release button on the printer. The printer has a touch screen.
2. Swipe your Stevens ID in the card reader when prompted.
3. Scroll through the print document list until you find your document.
4. Touch the Password box. This will bring up a QWERTY keyboard. Enter the password you selected for your job, then hit OK.
5. Hit the Print button. Your document will print and the charge will automatically be deducted to your Duckbills account. If you have insufficient funds, you will not be able to print.
To delete your document, follow the same instructions above, hitting the Delete button instead of the print button.
Once you have printed your document, be sure to log out so others will not print from your account. To do this, hit the button in the top left corner that looks like a house. Then hit the Sign Out button.
Printing in Color and Black and White
The MFP Printers PRINT IN COLOR BY DEFAULT. To change this option, hit properties button:
Then, go to the "color" tab:
To print in black and white, make sure the "Print in Grayscale" checkbox is checked. To print in color, this needs to be unchecked.
Printing On Both Sides (Duplexing)
To duplex your document, hit the properties button again. On the "Printing Shortcuts" tab, click the box titled "Print on both sides."
Select "Yes, flip over." Your document will now print on both sides of the paper.
If you have any questions about the printers in the PC Lab, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at x5500.