Labview License Server
These are the steps necessary to set up LabView to communicate with the license server.
This software license server is for use only by undergraduate students and faculty teaching the undergraduate courses who require LabView for their course work.
Configuring the Labview License Server
Step 1- Opening NI License Manager
- On your Computer, hit the Start button in the bottom left.
- Select All Programs and click on National Instruments.
- Select NI License Manager.
Step 2- NI License Manager Preferences
- In the NI License Manager window select the Options tab in the top left and then select Preferences.
Step 3- Adding the Server
- A Preferences window should have appeared.
- Check off the box next to Use Network License Servers.
- In the blank text box enter the following lm1server.
- Select OK.