Import Microsoft Office Calendar to Google Calendar
You can import an exported version of your Outlook Calendar into Google Calendar.
Export Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook
- Click File tab
- Click Open
- Click Import
- Select Export to a file
- Click Comma Separated Values (DOS)
- You may be required to install the possible translator here. Just follow the directions on the screen.
- Select folder to export from: Calendar
- Browse, name, and save the file some place easy to find it. (Desktop)
- Click Next
- On the "following actions will be performed" screen, click the Finish button.
- Allow the export to perform
Import into Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar
- Click the small ‘Add’ link in the bottom right corner of the “Other calendars” box that’s on the left side of your calendar page.
- Click the Import Calendar link under Calendar settings
- Click the Browse button and select your exported file
- Choose your calendar
- Click Import.